Friday, August 20, 2010

don't criticism the thing that you don't know!

the thing that we do in our farewell is my friend think very long time,
and she aready want to crazy about it.
but then you at there criticism something that you don't know our hard.
you say in very easy,
but if we ask you to do it,
you can?
i can say that you 100% cant!
you are change so many in primary until now.
i can say my heart words,
i really starting to hate you.
i hate you i have my reason,
i won't like somebody that hate people in no reason.
i hate you because of your attitude,
that is really let me want to kick you or wat,
i don't know.
but please,
i really hate myself to hate people,
please don't make me hate you.
hate a people is really a bad thing,
so i'm just try to change myself to get away of hate this thing.
and i also try to change myself to not giving people hate me.
but i felt that i was wrong,
because that was not me.
i want to do myself,
cause this is me.

last,
just don't make me hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment