Friday, August 13, 2010

keep busy...

sorry for so many days din't update my blog.

this few days are keep busying about my chinese orchestra.
farewell is coming,
so that i need 2 organize.

next to this,
AGM is coming too,
teacher want me to give her some members who can work.
but giving to me,
i'm not fair about this,
because i will choose that ppl who was i like.
if i hate that ppl,
i won't let her to get a post.
so i want my friends to help me,
but they say you need to choose yourself.
they don't know what i'm think about.
so until now,
i still can't give teacher a complete name list.

beside that,
another thing that was about money.
on this year,
i was spend a lot of money in my chinese orchestra.
and the money until now i also can't get back.
now i still spend the money on the farewell present.
OMG!
i don't know how to find the money out to pay that.
headache!

continue,
examis coming!
but i'm still busy other thing.
i really can't give out times to let me study.
i have going to the library,
but i'm doing my homework at there.
if i finish my homework,
i start to plan about my chinese orchestra things.
i'm don't know when the plan will end?
but i really hope that it will end on soon.
i don't want be so tired on my life,
i really hate that!

The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment